About the Hospital
Welcome to Gautham Hospital
Gautham Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital rendering modern medical care to the people of all sections of the society at affordable costs. Established in 1970 with an objective of offering quality and affordable medical care to people from all walks of life, Gautham Hospital has emerged as a premier healthcare provider in Kochi. An achievement as a result of our commitment to provide an exceptional experience to each of our patients through a quality driven process focused on team work, professional integrity and compassionate care delivery.
Our team of committed and competent health care professionals bring the highest standards of expertise and skill involved in the treatment of patients, using the most advanced and sophisticated instrument techniques available. We are ably equipped with state-of-the-art treatment for all types of medical emergencies. There are various charitable initiatives of this hospital which benefit the economically weaker sections of the society. M.K. Raghavan Memorial Multi Specialty Wing is the new addition to the hospital.
Some of the services provided by us:
Recognised by the Government of India for the treatment of Central Government Employees & their families.
- CR Digital X-Ray
- Treatment under Ex-Srevice men Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
- IJRC (Innovative treatment for Osteo Arthritis of the Knee)
- Chelation Therapy (An alternative to Cardiac Bypass Surgery)
- Laparoscopy Clinic On Mondays, Tuesdays And Fridays (5.00 pm to 7.00 pm)
- Approved Medical Examiner for seafarers by Directorate General of Shipping
- EECP (Enhanced External Counter Pulsation)
- Medical Check-up available here